This 2-part seminar is intended for recruiters and vendor managers. Based on their level of experience, attendees may choose to attend one or both parts of the seminar. All topics in both seminars are intrinsically tied to a quality assurance model.
V.I.I.’s Vendor Recruiting and Management Seminar Part I includes:
- Defining recruiting criteria
- Strategizing your recruiting campaign
- Collecting market data
- Identifying sources of vendors
- Creating a timeline
- Executing a recruiting campaign
The V.I.I. Vendor Recruiting and Management Seminar Part II includes:
- Effective Negotiation Strategies
- Conflict Resolution
- Vendor Management Operational Challenges
- Vendor Loyalty Programs
A certificate of completion will be issued for each part of this seminar. Attendees will receive a set of supporting materials.